Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Behind every success is the help of many."
- Kim Jong Il

Okay, so I just completly made that quote up, but I think it sounds good. I wouldn't have made it this far without the help of tons of people along the way.


Alicia is one of those people. She's always up for going on a 30 mile bike ride to random places like East Palestine, OH. And she was the first one to help me out on my trip. She saved me from riding 20 miles to the trail on suburban Pittsburgh roads and gave me a ride at an early hour of the morning when people shouldn't be awake. She is one of the many who I hope to mention who went out of their way to help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leifer I just read through some of your blog about your trip. That's crazy man that you were able to bike 360 miles. I thought doing like 40-50 was a big deal.

Congrats man on making it to DC. Tells Gigs I said whats up.

PS. Nice picture with the girl.