Monday, June 23, 2008

Winchester, VA



Once I made it into Winchester, I stopped at Napoli's, a local Italian sandwich and deli joint. Pete, the guy on the left runs this business alongside his father (not pictured) and his son Jeremy, on the right. They were great guys, we chatted for awhile about my bike ride and Winchester. If you're ever in town check them out, great sandwiches and great guys


Winchester is a great little town, with a beautiful pedestrian center and some nice parks on the outskirts.



Daniel was the one I mentioned before who was playing music on the street. I didn't have a place to stay in Winchester, so he let me crash on his couch. He even made me a pizza for dinner! Being a computer guy, we had a good time chatting about different Linux distributions and other computer geekish stuff.

No comments: